11/13/14

Atomic Caravan joins the 21st Century

I decided to make an informal update because I haven't in a while and I know this because I just spent 30 minutes adding all of the un-listed reviews to the master list on the side panel. I hadn't added any in OVER A YEAR. Not that I've written much in the past year but it was still like 20 reviews un-accounted for. I wish I was better at time management. I swear it takes me longer to produce a review than anyone else I know and somehow I still have absurdly incorrect run on sentences that go on for days. I've been feeling nostalgic about reviewing lately. I started writing in late 2003, approximately 11 years. Those early reviews are now lost. Kind of sad, but probably for the best. I started out on Dead Journal, which is hilarious as an afterthought. My first review was for Cemetery Man and it was pretty unremarkable. I moved on to Myspace, dedicating a whole page just to reviews (Endless Fall Lives, in spirit anyway...). In the final years of Myspace being remotely usable I made the decision to start an ACTUAL blog. This blog.

The REAL reason I'm updating today is to announce that I made a facebook page for Atomic Caravan. I'll be updating it regularly and probably posting extra screen shots for movies reviewed. Sometimes I can't use ALL the snaps I take, try as I may. Anyway, this seems like a natural progression and I'm trying to be more active here so feel free to click "like" on the side panel or just go to the link below...

penis-boobs-fart-butt-poop-nugget-turds-weiner-plop-plop-plop


As of now I'm totally backed up on movies I want to dedicate huge put-everything-else-on-pause amounts of time on, so rest assure there are some good days ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment