7/26/10

Moustache Monday! Starring Sam Elliot's Moustache







Sam Elliot has always maintained a good stache. It's so good that I think it should get it's own movie credit.

I've been slacking a little in the review department this week. It may not appear that way, but I've gotten used to planning for my next few reviews in advance and I haven't even been able to watch any reviewable movies. This weekend one of my computers died, I knew it was coming. I had to rush out and buy a new one. I'd been planning on getting a Netbook for a while, so with cost in mind that seemed like the best choice. A lot of my old programs aren't compatible though, so I've been scrambling around slowly getting orders filled from days ago. I should be all caught up by this afternoon and hopefully I'll be able to get back into my regular writing routine tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment