9/12/09

Frankenstein Radio Controls Bonus Disc




















When I was working on the mix, I realized I had too much to fit on one disc. I tried to keep the first disc relatively mild, whatever that means. So I threw all of the film music, odds and ends on the second. The second track I transferred directly from the movie because I'm obsessed with it, and Marilyn Monroe (impersonator) plays saxophone on the roof of a building, an image I have a hard time getting out of my head. I ended the mix with what I consider to be one of the best tracks in our entire collection, also where I got the title. So if you're curious, and I know you are, download my completely free, completely copyright infringing, completely compiled by ME...mix.





















THE SECRET TO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE

No comments:

Post a Comment