Hi. I just lost a really REALLY fucking long five movie review/reacquaintance blog. Now I'm borderline suicidal and resisting the urge to throw my laptop out the window.
So lets summarize if you please.
1. Ice Cream Man (1995) is a piece of shit, but Clint Howard is still awesome.
2. Uninvited (1988) is mutant killer cat movie with Clu Gulager, and I like it.
3. Leonard Part 6 (1987) (not to be confused with Pluto Nash) is one of the greatest things that's ever happened to me.
4. Pretty Poison (1968) is predictable but pleasant neo-noir with Anthony Perkins lookin' pretty foxy.
5. BOOM! (1968) starring the late Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton is a misunderstood art film that never found it's audience.
I'm apart of a film related podcast now. More on that later...
Now I have to go jump off a bridge. Just kidding...see you in six months...kidding again. I'm really going to start updating this thing more.
But for tonight, I'm fucking done.